The adult day care program at Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care was created in response to a need in our community. The mission of our Adult Day Club is to provide older adults who are living at home with a fun, safe, club-like environment to keep them active and engaged during the day while caregivers are at work or in need of a break.
Bethesda’s Adult Day Club gives you the best of both worlds: ensuring that your loved one is safe and active during the day, and having them return back home to you in the evening. Whether you are working during the day or in need of a break to recharge yourself, Bethesda’s Day Club is here to support you and your loved ones.
Our Club Members enjoy:
- 2 nutritious, homemade meals per day
- Assistance with medications and personal care by our nursing staff
- Fun-filled schedule of activities and entertainment
- Opportunities for friendship and socialization with their peers
- Additional services available for a fee (Beauty Salon, Barber Shop, & bathing)
Club Family Members enjoy:
- Flexible scheduling (as needed, as little as one day a week or 5 days a week)
- Flexible hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday-Friday
- Transportation upon request (availability determined by schedule)
- Support from our staff
If you’d like more information, to schedule a tour, or would like to take advantage of our FREE trial day, please call Sharon Blazek at (773) 836-3204.