Bethesda’s comprehensive respiratory therapy program is designed to treat a wide range of conditions. Our respiratory therapy is one of our core capabilities, and we specialize in treating Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
For patients suffering from symptoms of COPD and other respiratory conditions, Bethesda’s advanced respiratory therapies can help. We work with you to create a personal care plan that may include one or more of our therapies and disease education for you and your family.
We contract with Alliance Rehab LLC to provide only the most highly qualified respiratory therapists, who can help you achieve your goals. Respiratory therapy at Bethesda can help:
- Relieve symptoms of respiratory conditions
- Slow the progress of disease
- Improve your ability to stay active
- Prevent and treat complications
- Improve your overall health and well-being