The adult day program at Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care was created in response to a need in our community. Bethesda’s Adult Day Program gives you the best of both worlds: ensuring that your loved one is safe and active during the day, and having them return back home to you in the evening. Whether you are working during the day or in need of a break to recharge yourself, Bethesda’s staff is here to support you and your loved ones.
Our Adult Day Program features include:
- 2 nutritious, homemade meals per day
- Assistance with medications and personal care by our nursing staff
- Fun-filled schedule of activities and entertainment
- Opportunities for friendship and socialization with their peers
- Additional services available for a fee (Beauty Salon, Barber Shop, & bathing)
- Flexible scheduling (as needed, as little as one day a week up to 5 days a week).
- Flexible hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday
If you’d like more information, to schedule a tour, or would like to take advantage of our FREE trial day, please call Sharon Blazek at (773) 836-3204.