The nutritional management of older adults should not be overlooked. We know that an important step to reducing risks and symptoms of many medical conditions is nutritional management. Our staff will make sure your dietary needs are being met through:
Weight loss is a common side effect of many medical conditions and medications, so we focus on weight management. During your recovery stay and after your return home, we work with you to reach your long-term weight management goals through balanced nutrition.
- Regular nutritional assessments
- Expert evaluation of nutritional status
- Regular height and weight measurements
- Monitoring of hydration and/or fluid needs
- Nutritional intervention plans
- Nutritional education
- Weight management recommendations
Our outstanding Dining Services staff includes nutritionists and registered dietitians that create comprehensive, healthy meal plans customized to your nutritional needs.